Professional CET+RET Radio Frequency Monopolar Machine
Precautions for the use of CET/RET
1. The micro-heating function can only be activated when the micro-heating working handle and the electrode plate are correctly connected to the host.
2. Do not use the instrument on a live floor.
3. After the instrument is started, others should not touch the electrode plate at will.
4. During the nursing process, others should not touch the operator and customers.
5. During the nursing operation, neither the operator nor the customer should wear metal accessories.
6. During the nursing operation, the plane of the electrode probe must be completely in contact with the skin, and the operation should not be tilted, because the electrode probe
7. The electrode probe moves smoothly on the skin in a spiral manner, please do not stop at a certain part without moving.
8. The skin around the eyes is relatively thin, and the power output should be relatively weakened.
9. You can choose a larger energy for body care
10. Be careful not to damage the insulating layer of the electrode probe to avoid high current stimulation. If the insulation of the electrode probe is found
1. Other treatments should be performed at two-week intervals.
2. Do not stay in high temperature and high-temperature places for a long time within three days after nursing, and avoid steam, sauna, and hot springs.
3. You can maintain general maintenance after nursing. It is best not to use oily makeup products and their irritating skin care products and to strengthen moisturizing.
Take care and pay attention to sun protection.
What is CET & RET?
Capacitive electric transfer (CET) is a method that allows the radio frequency electrical current to be transferred "by capacity" (principle of the electrical capacitor). This is covered with an insulating film that acts as a dielectric and the body acts as a second plate of the capacitor.
The resistive electrical transfer (RET), introduced in 1994, is different from the CET in that basically the application electrode is not insulated, allowing the current to be transferred directly to the users with less dispersion, thus obtaining an increase in temperature at a greater depth.
All machines over 4kgs:
1 year for the main machine, 3 months for spare parts.
Lower than 4kgs: 3 months.
Q: Is Safe to Order Here?
Yes, we have over 10 years of experience, we sell to America, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia.
If you have any questions just contact me via email or WhatsApp freely, happy to help you.
Q: Do I Have a Coupon For the Order?
Yes, we can do discounts or send free gifts according to the order amount, more order the better price
Q: How Long Is Shipping?
After we ship, 3-7 working days can arrive
Q: Do You Offer Manual And Video?
Yes, we have a manual and video for operation, after you place an order we will send you via email.
Q: What Special Service Do You Offer?
We can do drop shipping and wholesale, contact me if you are interested
Q: Do You Do Customized?
Yes we can do customized machine and private logo
Q: Do You Do Financing?
We accept full payment and then arrange the order
Q: How To Follow My Order After Payment?
We will send an email to you about the shipping time, and tracking after you place the order
Q: Should I Need To Pay Attention After Getting The Package?
Yes, firstly, please check the item to confirm it well before you sign it. If the item is damaged, can get compensation from the shipping company and contact us also.
Q: Customs Fee
Because all country duties/taxes are different, all our price is not including destination import taxes. Please note that.
Q: How to Return?
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return,
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- The buyer pays for return shipping.
When we get the item returned and checked with no problem, refunds will be arranged within 2 working days.