How To Do Hair Removal At Home?
Body hair is a commen thing. It’s on all bodies. We grow it everywhere, from our brows to our toes.
But here’s the catch: If you have thicker or more abundant body hair and prefer to go bare, traditional methods(aka shaving and waxing ) may not be up to par.
That's why I recommend IPL laser hair removal here, those little at-home devices that promise to zap off your hair in the comfort of your own bathroom for a fraction of the price of an in house treatment.
How Does IPL Hair Removal Work?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes. The technology uses a high-powered, hand-held, computer-controlled flashgun to deliver an intense, visible, broad-spectrum pulse of light, generally in the visible spectral range of 560 to 1200 nm. IPL can permanently reduce hair growth, most effectively in darker, coarser hair.
What’s The Treatment Process?
1. Wash the area needing treatment for 3 minutes.
2. Scrape the hair that needs laser removal.
3. Daubing the gel to the area where the hair will be scraped off.
4. Before turning on the device, the operator needs to wear protective glasses, and the patient needs to wear glasses or eye masks.
5. Shooting 2 to 3 spots on the bottom of the ear to test whether it will be allergic. If you have allergies, please stop treatment.
6. Set the instrument parameters.
7. After the treatment is completed, you need to apply some skin cream to the treatment area.
8. Generally, 8 to 12 treatments, 4 to 6 weeks apart (depending on the region) is needed to remove 80% to 90% of the hair.
Is IPL Safe?
IPL is widely used and its use is not limited. IPL has been used for many years and is considered a safe and effective way to remove excess hair and various skin regenerations.
Home Use IPL Recommend
2020 New Portable Laser Hair Removal 300000 Puls Skin Rejuvenation Machine
Hope this article will help you, thank you!
Any suggestions and comments are welcomed.
Leave a comment