It Adopts latest innovation in non-surgical, non-invasive laser lipolysis. It's Lipo laser emits low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids, glycerol and water molecules, the same natural response initiated by the body anytime it needs to use its stored energy reserves. These free fatty acids are then transported throughout the body by the lymphatic system to supply the body with energy, again just as if the body would respond in times of caloric scarcity. A period of exercise post treatment ensures the complete metabolism of these freed fatty acids, shrinking the fat cells and delivering the body shaping results your patients are looking for.It is a non-destructive, targeted fat reduction technology, which means excess fat deposits can be treated anywhere on the body and the fat cells are not destroyed as a result of treatment. It targeted fat reduction and circumferential reduction has many advantages over other body shaping technologies.
1. Safe, minimally-invasive procedure,it uses low levels of visible red laser light to create a safe and painless stimulation is of the normal chemical pathways to free up reserved energy resources stored in fat.it is safe, effective and immediately demonstrable.
2. Easy to operate, treatments are passive and require only the correct positioning of treatment pads, it will not compromise office staff time or productivity,won't effect life and work after treatment,fast healing time
3. Treat All Skin Types,Treat All Body Parts such as neck, back, knees, hips, thighs, bottom and arms
4. Accelerate tissue coagulation to avoid muscle slack after slimming
5. No bleeding,no pain ,no side-effect
6. Save money, fast return on your investment
Laser wavelength: 635nm ~650nm
Energy output :68 x 5mw
Mains power output: 100VA
Classification :Electrical Class 1, Type B applied part
Cooling requirements :Air cooled
Electrical requirements: 100v--240V
1. Is repeat treatment required?
Generally, one treatment per a single area is usually adequate to achieve the required results. However, after 6 months if the results are unsatisfactory there is the opportunity for repeat treatments.
2. Is it a long-term solution?
How permanent the weight loss is, is determined by your lifestyle following treatment. The treatment destroys the accumulation of the fat in the treated area to leave a long-term solution. However, maintenance of this fat loss is dependent on a healthy diet and exercise.
3. How quickly will I see the results of treatment?
You will see the results of the treatment periodically. Initially you may notice some minor changes, but it will be one to two months before significant changes are witnessed. The body will naturally continue to remove the processed fat over a long period of time, subsequently it may take as many as twelve months before the final outcome is achieved.
4. Which body areas can I target?
The treatment is normally used for smaller areas of the neck, breasts, back, knees, hips, thighs, bottom and arms. However, any area diagnosed as containing loose fat will be susceptible to treatment.
5. What is the difference between and lipo laser?
The procedure is similar to with some differences that may make Lipo laser a good alternative to traditional . Lipo laser essentially permanently removes your excess fat however without the suction removal of the fat. The body fat is dissolved or liquefied (turned into liquid) using a medical laser instead of suction.
1 x Power line(We offer 100-240 V , AU/EU/UK/AU plug)
6 x Big paddle with 10 lipo //5mw Each (Total 60 Lipo )
4 x Small paddle with 2 lipo //5mw each (Total 8 Lipo)
1 x Metal holder for lipo paddles
1 x Power Supply Cord ( Both 110v and 220v voltage (frequency: 50/60Hz) version are available. Also we stock the USA, UK, AU, EU plug to suit for the country all over the world.)
1.During the treatment,the operator should care if the temperature so higher, and adjust the intensity from lower to higher, find the best intensity for patient's body.
2.Do not suggest USE lipo laser on face.